Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm Not Here to Impress You But To Make An Impression On You


Doug's date was a mirror image of my interview to be a dishwasher at Frontier Pies when I was 16. Frontier Pies Manager: What is your worst quality? JBJ: I'm a workaholic. Frontier Pies: Anything Else? JBJ: Some people have told me that I am too dedicated to my job. Suffice it to say I got the job, and half a shift later I quit. Come on Doug, I am so glad Emily called you out, your girlfriend broke up with you because you are too good of a Dad...please, we are not buying it.  Now breaking up with you cuz you won't clean her car, that I believe.

The group date didn't show us much of anything it was just another date that did not involve Alejandro or the long haired guy who eventually got evicted. Jef (yes I spelled it right) couldn't make a move cuz his fingers were ouchie but still managed to get the rose and he has moved dramatically up the standings and is someone to be reckoned with.

On the head to head date I thought Emily showed us a part of her ummmmm personality that we haven't seen previously. She really opened up, especially on the cliff jumping portion of the date and I for one appreciated her showing us this side to her ummmmm personality. There were two pieces of information that she provided that were fascinating.

Ryan then busted out Luke 12:48 to try and make Emily feel bad for kissing Arie in front of the potential fiances and all of the impressionable young girls of America whose negligent parents allow them to watch the Bachelorette (sorry Kalia, at least I try to cover your eyes during the kissing parts). I thought it was a decent move, scriptures are always a good tool to make someone feel guilty. I also appreciated him changing the subject when Emily tried to coerce him into correcting his previous statement that he won't love on her if she gets fat, stick to your guns bro.

The Chris v. Doug confrontation with eerie Bachelor music and lightning in the background was bizarre.  Chris we all know Doug is a fraud, but no need to let your own weirdness show. 

The eviction ceremony was fairly predictable. Ryan couldn't go this week as Emily has to tell him to get the bleep out next week. Charlie the second you admitted that you have brain damage it was only a matter of time that you and your wrinkled suits got bounced. As for the other dude, was he a cameraman or stage guy, haven't seen him before, and why was he crying? Did he lose his job?  Certainly it wasn't for Emily he has never spoken to her before. 

Can't wait for next week as who doesn't appreciate an appropriate F Bomb from a Sweet Southern Belle.

No comments:

Post a Comment