Monday, June 11, 2012

An Exhausted Sick Mother Is Not Hot

"Get the F*^K Out"
Pretty Sean got the first date and Emily confirmed what we all thought, guys that perfect are usually boring errrrr uhhhhhhhhh ummmm but Sean you're not boring, ummmm you are super exciting.  Oh and Sean, you haven't been on a date for two years prior to the show?  My pathologicalserialkillersexaddictometer was going off big time as you tried to sell that story.    

Kalon, Kalon, Kalon you know you are competing with a bunch of busybodies, you can't say anything derogatory, ever.  Who doesn't agree that an exhausted sick mother is not sexy, but you don't vocalize it in front of people.  Don't worry I'm safe, my wife was sick and went to bed early so she didn't see the show. 

I really took solace in seeing Emily go backwoods West Virginia on his ass and then watching all the dudes sit silent and not take her back.  This was the validation that all of us non-confrontationals have been waiting for.  Now when Anneli gets mad at me for not defending her, I can always say hey but Arie, Travis, Ryan, Wolf and Dougie didn't defend Emily either and they were good enough for her.

Alejandro still can't get a word in on the show, even his Shakespeare was silenced.

Is there anything hotter than a cute girl who can drop an F bomb?


Is Emily really falling for Ryan's lame game, it is weak, but I gotta give it to him the next thing you know he is making out with her.

Jef and Emily are so rebellious sneaking away from the etiquette lady, she didn't see it coming with her "how strange where have they and the 15 cameras gone?"

Emily and Jef's date did give me goosebumps, Emily you had me at "When I move to Salt Lake".   Just wait until you see the City Creek Center, you won't believe it!

In the end my mute Colombian hermano got the boot. Alejandro you didn't expect to go home?  The first time I heard you speak was on your English cab ride out of there, Vaya Con Dios.    

Now that we officially have all of the minorities out of the house we can officially get serious about true love.  

P.S. Could the previews be any more of a spoiler than if I were to just google 'Bachelorette spoilers'.  In the later this season segment we saw Jef, Arie, Sean, Ryan and Chris.  No Dougie, Travis or Wolf. 


No comments:

Post a Comment