Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I Hope You Watched The Previews

C Ya Britt

Kaitlyn: Hey Britt Knock Knock. Britt: Who's there? Kaitlyn: I. Britt: I Who.  Kaitlyn:I banged a dude who probably picked you. 



So, I was wrong.  I know you expect more of me and I could not have been more sure that the double bachelorette was happening for the whole season, but alas ABC always keepin me on my toes.  I swear this is the last time I will doubt you again Bachelor/ette producers.

For any of you that thought Britt would make for a better season that Kaitlyn, I hoped you watched the previews.  This season promises to pack more drama than ever before.

Britt v. Kaitlyn:
Harrison wastes no time in letting Britt know that she has not been chosen and she needs to hit the road.  I loved the genuine surprise in Britt's eyes and words.........but Harrison do the guys not know how hot I am.....have they seen my hair......I didn't even break out the Chucks yet.....and do they know that after spending the night with me I look the exact same in the morning....how could they choose Kaitlyn?

I hike in full makeup, what more do you want?
I sleep in full makeup, what more do you want?

In the end it wasn't enough and we are getting a full season of Kaitlyn who promises to be a wild ride (pun intended).

Meet the Bachelors/Rose Ceremony:
Kaitlyn is announced and it is scramble time for the guys that voted for Britt.  Werewolf Jared admits that he voted for Britt and that somehow gets some nice bonus points despite his creepy face and the fact that he manages a Burger King.  Dentist Chris gets some action and then Shawn gets some seconds.  

The rose ceremony should have been pretty drama free right.  Standard Bachelorette procedure get rid of a minority, a stripper, and a sex coach, it was going to be too easy until Brady broke script by interrupting the RC to let Kaitlyn know that he was in love with Britt and he was leaving to find her. Say what you want about Brady but I fall more in the he's a romantic camp than the he's a stalker camp.

Kaitlyn I know it seemed like a logical choice to get rid of Shawn the sex coach, but after seeing the previews do you not think he could have served some value by keeping him around.  I mean in episode one he gave us some advice that money can't buy and I quote (under age 35 stop reading) "when you get those a*#* toys just make sure they have something on it so they don't get stuck in your bowels."  I personally have never heard better advice given.   Anybody can tell you to work hard, get an education, stay away from drugs but none of that advice will save you from the pain and trauma you will undoubtedly suffer from failing to follow Shawn's advice.  Seriously: broke, uneducated drug addict > a*#! toy stuck in your bowels.  Well at least we got one nugget (pun intended) before Shawn was sent packing.

Brady The Romantic Stalker:
So Brady excused himself from the RC and heads out on a journey to find his soul-mate Ms. Britt and we are left with him outside her hotel door.  I can't imagine the disappointment he is going to feel when he opens that hotel door and sees Britt and Kobe Bryant in there.

Previews Analysis:
I wish that I could not affect the integrity of my viewing by avoiding previews but Bachelorette previews are more tempting than a Colombian party to a crack addict.  Not only must I watch the previews but I run it back numerous times, slow motion, pause etc...

This season's previews did not disappoint.  Why is Kaitlyn kissing Nick from Andi's season?  Where did he come from?  Uh oh...I hear sounds, and this is well before fantasy suite week and whaddaya know Kaitlyn is admitting to like 10 of the guys that she already did fantasy suite stuff with one of the dudes.

I don't know why Kaitlyn is stressing how the guys will take this news, I mean Nick has been down this road before and he took it real well, just ask Andi.

I can't wait for Kaitlyn to find true love, she and her bird tattoos deserve it.  


P.S.
Speaking of Andi can these rumors about her and Harrison being an item be true?  I sure hope so.




No comments:

Post a Comment