Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Men Tell Some

Do you guys want to see me put jelly on my belly?

 Is Pants still crying?

Highlights:

Annoying Ashley getting jellied up for one of the weirdest live moments ever as she got ultrasounded.  ABC, please less Ashley and more Catherine (I will however tune in to see Ashley's baby crown live on ABC).  

Harrison, still not over Juan Pablo....they are still together BTW.

45 minutes of racism analysis is very tedious.  We could have saved 43 minutes if Andrew would have come with....Hey Marquel I am so sorry that I never made a racist comment even though Pants said I might or might not have please accept my apology.

Really another segment on racism because Pants didn't get to speak his mind.  Pants, wipe the tears away and it would be easier for you to be heard. 

Marquel and his love of cookies is soooooo funny, haha lol, he loves cookies, hahaha lolol he has a cookie patch on his jacket.

In case you haven't heard ABC has a new show "Bachelor in Paradise"

In case you haven't heard Chris is the next Bachelor.

The mysterious random girl who just happened to want to date Chris, just happened to be mic'd up.

Andi is pregnant with Josh's baby.  You can deny it all you want Andi, but I am counting the days and when you miraculously have a baby in 8 months the truth will be out.

Josh is a liar...I am so shocked.  

Someone wrote Andi a letter.  What could it be?  The secret admirer has been eliminated, it can't be him.  Desiree's fake fiance isn't on this season so it can't be a poem.  I'm not sure Josh would know how to write such a thick letter so I am going with Nick breaking Andi's heart. 

It's been an exciting season, see you all at my house on Monday for the finale, who knows maybe Harrison and Andi will crash the party. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment