Tuesday, July 15, 2014

If Respecting Me Means No Fantasy Suite Than I Don't Want Nor Deserve Your Respect

Obvi, otherwise I wouldn't have spent the whole night talking, on back to back nights.

We all know that the last time Andi went to a fantasy suite that it did not go well (Juan Pablo).  My advice to the men before we start, do not drop the names of any celebrities and DO NOT utter the work "okay".  If you can follow these two rules you are likely to find "true love" with Andi in the fantasy suite. 

Nick:
Boy could Marcus have taken some notes from Nick.  You don't drop the L bomb on the first group date and every date thereafter.  You wait until the moment before the fantasy suite drop the L bomb and then you get to "talk" all night with Andi.  It's simple.  

Josh:
These poor Dominican kids are trying to get to the league.  They sacrifice everything, they play baseball with milk carton gloves and bottle caps.  The last thing they need is a career .213 hitter trying to give them tips on how to play, you are just making it worse.  Why would anyone think Josh is cock or insincere?  He seems like the perfect gentleman to me.  I mean did you not see how he treated Andi when they ended up in the pool at the end of the night, admiration at its purest.     

Chris:
Great quote from Chris "I just loved when we were in the tractor and you hopped in my lap and went to town."  I bet.  Not to mention the way she used that stick shift to change gears was amazing.  Chris needs to stop playing ghost in the graveyard or any other night game with Andi, she doesn't deserve it.  I mean she counted normal, we all know it goes on 1 o'clock, 2 o'clock, 3 o'clock rock and when you get to 12 you yell midnight, what a rookie.  Despite Chris being handsome, successful, nice, funny, sincere, sexy, thoughful, smart, wealthy and from a perfect family Andi decides not to disrespect him by taking him to the fantasy suite.  I don't know how to break this to you ladies but guys don't feel disrespected when you take them to a fantasy suite to have se....true love talks all night.  If you respected Chris you would have given him the fantasy suite and then sent him home.  Chris of course handled his departure perfectly therein sealing his fate as the next Bachelor.

Random Thoughts:
Could the two seaweed hearts in the ocean have been any cuter?
Why does Andi often have her mouth agape?
What, you can't wear a scarf in the D.R.?
Is it a little bizarre that if Josh wins he can marry Andi and they can then follow his brother Andy around.  If he yells out Andiy in a moment of passion will there ever be a question as to who he is referring to?

I can't wait for the finale, Andi is certain to find true love.  My money is on Josh but either way I'm sure it will restore and renew my belief in true and everlasting love. 

1 comment:

  1. I love Chris and hope he is the next Bachelor. He deserves true love and a real homemaker. I think now that he is gone, I am officially team Josh. Granted, Andis life will be all about following brother Andy everywhere, most likely forcing her to become a fellow homemaker. But I wonder, will it be the fame of Andy, or will Josh be the new favorite son when he signs a contract with Crest or Sensodyne toothpaste? He has a smile that won't quite and I think Andy better be gearing up to loose the love of his family when that happens. Josh will finally win his parents love back. And isnt that what its all about?.
    Also, has anyone told Nick that he is not a pantsapreneur? Seriously, he needs at least two more inches on those bad boys. Also, maybe another choice of color would help him out (though I did purchase some coral pants myself this last week...but keep in mind that I am female.) Andi needs to pick Josh just so that she wont have to compete with Nick and his "high" maintenance style. -BRIT

    ReplyDelete