Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Women Tell All Awards

Why can't we skip women tell all and just have the finale?


MOST IMPROVED IMAGE AWARD - Britt (Crying at the drop of a hat, she came off real sympathetic, she is just a cute girl trying to find love in a dog eat dog world and the mean girls are trying to keep her down)

MOST DIMINISHED IMAGE AWARD - Carly (First Britt destroys her and then Julian jumped into the fray and nearly beat her ass.)

BIGGEST HYPOCRITE AWARD - Juelia (Juelia are you really giving Kelsey a hard time about using Sanderson Poe to get a rose?  I seem to recall you pulling Chris away from a bikini party to let him know about your baby daddy's suicide.)

WHY ARE YOU TALKING, WERE YOU EVEN ON THE SHOW AWARD - Trina

FAKE CONFIDENCE AWARD - Jade (Jade was all gung ho to let Chris have it for letting her go after he called seeing her pictures awkward.  She confronts Chris, and Chris tells her it was awkward and she heads back to her seat.  You know what would have been more awkward?  Had Jade shown her pictures then proceeded to provide her RAP sheet which includes DUI, shoplifting and burglary.)

THE NICK AWARD - Kaitlyn (how could you have slept with me and then let me go right after?)

BEST ACTRESS AWARD - Ashley S (I am not buying it.  She is working an angle and it is working like a charm......already invited to Bachelor in Paradise.)

SLUTTIEST VIRGIN AWARD - Ashley I (Nice dress.)

HAIRIEST BUTT AWARD - Julian (We finally were told the exact reason for the Ipad on her butt.)

THE SANDERSON POE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD FOR THE CONTESTANT MOST LIKELY TO BE ACCUSED OF SLOWLY POISONING THEIR MATE - Jade (Who else? Look at her prior criminal record.)

I can't wait for next week.  As a hopeless romantic, it warms my heart to see true love in action.  I'm going with Becca.  

P.S. My readers need to do a better job at tweeting The Bachelor and/or Chris Harrison to have them crash a bachelor party at my house.  Once this happens my life will be complete.  I put my heart and soul into this blog the least you could do is get me a bachelor party crashing.    




No comments:

Post a Comment