Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Emily Enjoys The Fantasy Suite - Alone
                   

So we have finally made it, fantasy suite week!  Wait, Stop, Emily and her values don't approve of fantasy suites?  That puts a damper on things.

Sean:
Are those aqua socks paired with a tight v-neck?  I had so much I wanted to say about Sean and Emily's date, but I forgot what I was going to say, but if you wonder if I am excited about what's to come on the rest of the show, heck ya I'm excited.   


Jef:
Not since Into The Blue starring Jessica Alba have I seen such an impressive underwater camera.  Would I move to Salt Lake City, wellllllllllllll ummmm I've never been there, butttttttt I would consider us all moving to a new place for a new adventure.  Translation: Hell no I'm not moving to Salt Lake City, but I would consider Los Angeles.  

Gotcha Emily, Jef beat you to the morality card.  Did Jef really quote For the Strength of Youth with "Bridle Your Passions", yes he did.

I appreciated that in your video you let her know whats up by leaving your shirt unbuttoned to reveal your wife beater, real classy. 

Arie:
All they do is kiss, it really is quite boring.  We demand more awkward conversation and less tongue to tongue.

Arie, I really am not sure how you survived the I wake up at 9 bomb and are you going to be Ricki's dad or her wing man at the club?

In the end Emily doesn't even open the fantasy suite key to avoid from banging Arie which was a big disappointment to us all.     


I was so sure that it was going to be Jef v. Sean but was pleased to see Sean get the boot.  Nothing makes us fatties happier than seeing a creatine addicted stud get rejected by the beautiful girl and admit how stupid he feels. 

In my mind it is officially over, we have our first Mormon winner of the Bachelorette and Ricki will be coming to a primary near you. 






No comments:

Post a Comment