Monday, June 16, 2008

Interview with McKay

Free parking had the privilege and opportunity to interview McKay. Many of you may know him from his role on Step Up 2: Take it to the Streets or from his role as an extra on Judge Joe Brown or Deal or No Deal.
FP: The question burning on everyone’s mind is, how do you pay your bills?
M: Stock Market

FP: Big Mac or Whopper?
M: Whopper

FP: What religion are you?
M: Mormon, hahaha, that is the stupidest question I've ever heard.
FP: I think religion is interesting.
FP: Give us a life in the day of McKay?
M: I generally wake up about 9:30 and the first thing I do is check the market for 5 to 30 minutes depending on if I have to make a trade. Then I go to the gym and do some lifting depending on what day it is. Then I come home eat lunch and do the market some more, it varies for how long. Used to go study for a test but now I just go to Borders to read or sometimes play some volleyball. Then dinner and whatever is going on that night, I usually go to bed about 1:30.
FP: That sounds like a sweet life.
M: It is.

FP: Who are some big name celebrities that you have worked with?
M: Melora Harden. FP: Who is that? M: Jan from the Office. FP: Who else? M: Matthew Perry, Zac Efron, Shia Labouf.
FP: Who is hotter Labouf or Efron?
M: Efron.

FP: I personally enjoyed your performance on Step Up 2 Take it to the Streets, how did you prepare for this role?
M: Good question, since this was my first movie role as an extra I didn’t prepare at all I just went.

FP: Is it true that you know Brooke White from American Idol?
M: Yes.
FP: What is she like.
M: Very friendly and sincere.

FP: Have you ever had a disease?
M: No.

FP: Not even a STD?
M: No

FP: If you could spend a day with 3 people from history who would they be?
M: Jesus Christ, Joseph Smith and George Washington.

FP: How many girls have you hooked up with in the last month?
M: 2

FP: How many guys have you hooked up with in the last month?
M: 0
FP: Are you sure?
M: Yes

FP: Have you ever hooked up with a minority?
M: No, wait let me think, is Japanese a minority, yes I hooked up with a half Japanese.

FP: Are you racist?
M: No

FP: Maybe just prejudiced?
M: No.

FP: Do you kiss right to left or left to right or can you do both?
M: I can do both

FP: What is your favorite city in the U.S.?
M: Umm, I don’t have one the first city that pops into my mind is Indianapolis but it is probably not going to be my favorite, so I'll say yet to be found.

FP: Favorite restaurant?
M: Best restaurant I've been to is St. Elmos.

FP: Peeps or Robin Eggs?
M: Peeps.

FP: The Supreme Court of California just legalized gay marriage. If you were gay would you move to California so you could marry your gay lover?
M: No, because I can’t imagine that.

FP: Maxim or Stuff?
M: Maxim

FP: Sports Illustrated or ESPN the magaizine?
M: SI

FP: Fortune or Forbes?
M: Fortune

FP: US or People?
M: US

FP: Do you have a stock tip for 2008?
M: No, market is too crazy right now. FP: How are you paying your bills if the stock market is too crazy? M: Right now I am doing a lot of long and short trading. Short means that if the market goes down you earn. Long is when....FP: This answer is long.

FP: Gates or Buffett?
M: Buffett

FP: Who is the hottest girl in the world?
M: Adriana Lima.
FP: Do you know who her boyfriend is?
M: Yes Marko Jaric, it gives me hope that if he can get a girl like that….

FP: Do you have a girlfriend?
M: No.

FP: What is her name?
M: I don’t have a girl friend.

FP: How long have you been going out?
M: Not applicable

FP: Who was your last girlfriend?
M: Abbie
FP: Is she a celebrity?
M: No

FP: Who broke up with who?
M: She dumped me.
FP: Why?
M: She has a hard time committing.
FP: Does she read this blog?
M: You never know she might, I know the readership is quite worldwide. I’m actually at her house right now she is one of the 2 that I have kissed in the last month.

FP: So you will kiss a girl without any commitment?
M: Yeshh.

FP: Have you asked her about doing this interview?
M: Like getting permission, No.

FP: You are a rebel.
M: Alright
I am going to end the interview now, your hollywood attitude seems to be getting in the way of a cordial response to my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment