Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Don't Think We Can Ever Be Friends

There seems to be some dissenting opinions as to who was in the right last night in the Lodrina squabble.

Let me start with this, I don't think this girl has the capacity of being mean:


Ever since the awkward lunch at the Mexican restaurant where Audrina basically had to invite herself to live with Lo and LC, I have not been down or lo for that matter.

Let us get on to perhaps a deeper issue. Is it a coincidence that LC is constantly losing "best friends" could it be that the real problem is our beloved Lauren. She cut Heidi out of her life for doing the same thing with Spencer that she had done with Jason. Brody dumped her. Stephen Colletti dumped her. Jason dumped her. One has to ask, what is really going on?

At least Doug is hot (but I'm sure he will soon be dumping her).

See ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment